15 May 2011

Florida "green and blueish light the size of the moon" fall 10:30 pm 14MAY2011

Windermere, Florida "green and blueish light the size of the moon" fall 10:30 pm 14MAY2011
Guest694 (guest):Hello my name is JLo I saw a green and blueish light the size of the moon fall to earth near Windermere, Florida.It was at 10:30pm I was on my balcony staring up at the stars when this occurred. It lasted 2 or 3 seconds. It was an awesome site it traveled the whole length of the sky from my view. It started at the top of the sky and landimg I believe near the NASA Space center in Orlando, Florida. -JLo


Guest443 (guest):Walked outside at 10:34pm saw a green fireball flash arc to earth. Looked like it might have landed close to Orlando Fl. -Chip U.


Pensacola, Fl meteor 9:15 pm 14MAY2011
I think I saw a meteor 5-14-2011 at 9:15pm Central Standard Time. I was in Pensacola, Fl facing West when I saw it fall from the sky. I can't find any reports about it, so I can't confirm. Have you had any other reports of this possible meteor?
Thanks, Jason

Please help out with information.  We need the Date and Time... And:
Anyone with a report of these events please let me know.  Your Location (town,city), time, Start and Stop location in sky, Direction of movement, Brightness (venus, moon, Sun), color, sounds?  Thank you!  LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw a fricken UFO aircraft outside my house. i live in Windermere, fl. its in orlando. at 12:23 am on may 15th. Its basically orange lights in circular motion flying thing. It held up the traffic at highway 429 and a lot of cars were staring at it on c.r 535. No one will believe me. But i stared at it for 10 minutes straight. Saw people recording it, but my GOd! I have never seen it before. Reallly high in the sky, possibly a large aircraft. I am not sure, but NASA could possibly have a few tricks up their sleeve to scare the public or it could be a UFO aircraft!

Anonymous said...

I live in St. Cloud Florida and saw a single fire ball on Saturday May 14th around 10:30ish. It seemed orangish in color like on fire...shot across the sky and disappeared.
Driving home (same area St. Cloud) last night on Thursday May 19th around 9pm my husband and I saw two back to back of the same things - looked like a really close shooting star or meteorite?? Totally silent and simply dissapeared...instead of fading out. Not sure what the heck it was????