23 May 2011

Manitoba, Canada Meteor 22MAY2011

The Pas, Manitoba, Canada between 2:15 and 2:40AM CST 22MAY2011
I live in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada. Last night, i was up late, and decided to have one last smoke. I was outside, and saw this flash of light in the air, there was no noise, right after the flash I saw a green glow and it turned into what i thought was fire just flying across the sky to the north, then it went dark. Were there any other reports of it? I was pretty freaked out because of the end of the world prediction and the neighbors dog was going crazy. Anyway, I thought it was interesting and I thought I'd share.
It was between 2:15 and 2:40AM CST, on May 22, 2011 I am not sure of the correct time, I came back inside and started calling people. lol. - Sandy N.

Photos? Videos?
Please help out with information. We need the Date and Time of these events, please let me know your Location (town,city), Start and Stop location in sky, Direction of movement, Brightness (venus, moon, Sun), color, sounds? Thank you!
LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com



2011 Year of Green Meteors!

No comments: