31 May 2011

Scottsdale, Arizona Meteor 30MAY2011 MBIQ-Confirm

Scottsdale, Arizona Meteor  8:30 pm 30MAY2011
I am in Scottsdale Arizona and tonight at about 8:30 pm me and two friends were hanging out when I saw a streak of fire due north and I freaked my friends out yelling and pointing to look!  It lasted about 5 seconds and you could see it flashing meaning pieces were breaking off.  I am pretty sure it hit ground but not sure if it landed in AZ or a state due north of us.  Utah?  Colorado?  Further north?  Awesome website and I know I am not the only one to see this illuminary! -Kayle Reynolds  Thank You Kayle!


MBIQ Meteor Detect:
Chandler, Arizona arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for big explosion tonight in arizona blue in the sky.
16:12:44 -- 46 minutes ago

We need the Date and Time of these events
your Location name (town,city),
Start and Stop location in sky,
Direction of movement, 
Brightness (Venus, Moon, Sun)
Duration of event (seconds)
color, sounds?
Photos? Videos?
Please Email: LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At around 7:30-8pm on May 30, 2011, myself and about 4 neighbors watched what I would describe as a comet or fireball in the sky in Phoenix, AZ. We watched it first to the north and watched it slowly travel way out west. It stayed bright orange and with binnoculars you could see it was more red on one end. We watched it in the sky for nearly 20 minutes! Can anybody tell me what the hell this was??? Thanks!