24 August 2011

Clone Strand, Wexford, UK Meteor Sighting 23AUG2011

Clone Strand, Wexford, UK Meteor Sighting 12:10 pm 23AUG2011
My friend asked me to email you to say they saw a fireball at 12.10 on 23rd Aug over Clone Strand, Wexford. It was seen by Liam Meehan from Dublin who is holidaying in that area.
Cheers Eithne  Thank you Eithne! 



Gloucestershire, UK Intense Green Flash 23AUG2011
On the 23rd of August 2011. I was driving south along the A38 in Gloucestershire UK heading towards the M5 junction 13 when I witnessed a massive green flash that started from way above then it penetrated the cloud formation lighting the clouds side ways then and intense green light below the clouds it all happened with a blink of an eye. My first thoughts were a very powerful laser. However it was way to big for that. I estimate 50-60 miles away. I've never seen any thing like it in my life. it was beautiful.
Regards, -Paul Adams  Thank you Paul!



Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 


2011 The Year of Meteors!